5 cups of fruit peeled and sliced, chopped, or thawed
2-4 tablepsoons of sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon spice (use you favorite: cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, etc)
1/4 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare your fruit and toss with sugar and tablespoon of flour. Use less sugar for fresh fruit.
3. Combine the remainder of the ingredients in a separate bowl until the butter is the size of peas.
4. Put fruit in a pie dish or any other oven safe dish you choose.
5. Top with crumble topping.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes until topping is browned and fruit filling is bubbling.
7. Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
Notes on dish: I used soy butter with no problem. You can use artificial sweetener as well if you prefer to take out the sugar. I actually used brown sugar to toss the apples and in the topping.