Friday, August 13, 2010

Cakes and Treats

So you may be wondering why I titled my blog cooking and cakes if I have only talked about cooking.
I have decorated a few cakes and hope to really improve and increase my cake decorating. Many of you have seen these pics but for those who haven't, I figured I would share. I hope to one day take a class in using fondant to make more elegant cakes...all for fun :)

John Deere
Yankee cake 1
Plain BDay
Decorating...
Finished Elmo - Gordon Bday #2
Cake for a Co-Worker
Steelers Cake
Never worked with fondant and wanted it to look tie-dyish!

I also make cute favors for parties that are very easy for you to do yourself! Make or buy treats, and then personalize a goodie bag with scrapbook paper and ribbon!

Caramel Chocolate Popcorn
Finished Product!

No comments:

Post a Comment