Thursday, August 12, 2010

Post #1

So. I am recently divorced, love to cook, and done with another degree so I have lots of free time. Often when I cook a meal and post a pic or have someone taste my food, they want the recipe. While cooking tonight, I came up with the idea to blog what I cook. I will include recipes, pictures, and my opinion of the dish with a few suggestions on changes I would make. If anything, this will be a way for me to reflect on my cooking as I get used to cooking for 1 adult/1 child :) So thanks in advance for any comments and/or suggestions you may have for me! Otherwise, Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. I am seeing a book and appearance on Good Morning America in your future. I will work on title suggestions so far I have come up with:
    Table for 1 and Half
    Dinner and a Toddler ( this one is instead of dinner and a movie and it will air on Disney)
    The Best Dinner Date: Dinners for Single Moms

    I'll keep working on ideas. I think better over dirty martinis

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever open a Cafe in the future...you've got a job!!!

    ReplyDelete